Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Somewhere in St. Albert


So here I was thinking that it would be fun to just drive around St. Albert while Ev was in music class and just randomly find a coffee shop and try their cappuccino. Seemed like such a great thought.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the place (but they serve this Cherry Hill Coffee, whatever that means) and it wasn't very good. Not the worst I've had, but a far cry from the level as of yet. I didn't finish it, it cost way too much and I was late picking up Ev from his class.
Such a great idea in theory. Did not execute the way I had envisioned in my mind.
So, I do not recommend that coffee place in St. Albert on the corner of that cute little street kinda by the main road but off of it slightly. If that makes any sense to anyone.

3 comments:

  1. The last sentance is outstanding. It made me laugh right out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe called Cherry Hill Coffee? Or maybe La Crema Cafe (http://bit.ly/89X7dH)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My credit card statement just arrived with La Crema Cafe on it. Must be La Crema. Obviously forgettable!

    ReplyDelete