Friday, November 6, 2009

Three Bananas Cafe


Poor Three Bananas. There were problems with this cappuccino from the get-go. I had had a bad one there a couple of weeks ago so I already expected it to be mediocre. I was in a rush (I was eager to visit The Artworks before I had to pick up my daughter from school - priorities right?) and so I had to get it To Go. Blech. Coffee out of a cup made of paper. Blech Blech Blech. And it was abnormally small. The above picture doesn't do it justice but for what I paid for this cappuccino I thought it would have been slightly larger or at least phenomenally better.

Sadly I was disappointed on all fronts. Bitter coffee, the cup melted in my mouth as I drank it (did I say Blech yet?) and I had to douse this one in sugar.

My fun challenge has taken a turn. Maybe this is rock bottom and the only way to go is up?

No comments:

Post a Comment