Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Credo


Okay, so I have progress here. Credo. Small cup and foam art. And, lucky for Credo, I have lowered my expectations significantly. I am now expecting to need to put sugar in. And I have learned that there is such a thing as a Wet Cappuccino and a Dry Cappuccino. I believe this was a dry one, therefore I expected to be kicked in the throat when I drank it.

And so, lucky for Credo, I actually thoroughly enjoyed this cappuccino. I didn't even want the sugar I had brought over until I was half way done it. It was smooth, but still had some bite to it. I like more foam, but I don't think you can get a foamy cappuccino and foam art. I think it is one or the other.

But this one was good. Honest to goodness .... good. I read a book and drank this down to the bottom.

I think the race, as it stands, is between Credo and Duchess.


No comments:

Post a Comment