Wednesday, December 23, 2009

dacapo


First off let me just say that I am really enjoying this self-appointed adventure. I enjoy finding all these little places, I enjoy ordering a cappuccino (it makes me feel grown up for some odd reason) and I enjoy thinking if I like them or not. I think I kinda like the power. So on this cold, but wonderfully sunny day, I took my quest to d capo.
Editors note: the website for this coffee shop says dacapo, but all the cups say d capo so I am not sure exactly what to call it.
Onto the cappuccino. The foam was great. I am even going to use the word 'silky'. I know, bold word right? I didn't love the coffee like I was thinking I might (I had to use half a packet of the raw sugar) but with sugar it was still quite enjoyable. I really like that they are small too. This was a perfect size. I just wish the size was reflected in the price. Who would've thought 20 years ago that paying $3.50 for 1/2 cup of milk and an ounce of coffee would be legit?
Again, the biggest hit against this place was the parking. It has nothing to do with the cappuccino, only that it would prevent me from picking this place on a Saturday morning.
But overall and simply put, dcapo was dlightful.
Editors second note: I just realized the red a on the cup meaning the d goes with the a and then the c-po goes with that same a. So it is dacapo afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment